RicBrann a seller here.

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone herd from our member from Main ?
I sure could use the backing plates for my rear end or if you have bought from him can you chime in for me please :happy10:
I just need to see if there is any good or bad feed back from him.

So please chime in if you have dealt with him I need some feed back PLEASE

I hope I receive my single groove pulley he said he shipped Jan. 4th

I am not positive so do not hold me to my word here.

but it seems like I have seen a few threads of him being a bad person to deal with.

may want to do a search on him.

again though, do not take my word for it, just going off of what I think I recall seeing

I am not positive so do not hold me to my word here.

but it seems like I have seen a few threads of him being a bad person to deal with.

may want to do a search on him.

again though, do not take my word for it, just going off of what I think I recall seeing

I agree. I think I remember the name being dropped a few times and it seemed it wasn't being dropped for good reasons.. But I could be wrong.

Memike, what size are you looking for. I have some 10 x 2.5 I sent another member that were wrong. He needed 11 inch. I'm in the hole 15 bucks but if you want them I will let them go for that 15 plus 15 shipping. That's 30. To your door. Don't get much cheaper. DD

Actually Mike, upon a quick review of that thread....it looks like you were actively involved in trying to help get the issue resolved for the guy who posted the thread.

it looks like he has done alot of dealings on fabo and only has one bad guy thread posted about him.

so odds are he is ok to deal with.

but me personally, one bad guy alert is one too many.

Hopefully our NEW member 360904 gets his part soon.....

Update

Sounds like Rich is ok and I will get my pulley

Oh man.. I am sorry.. I spaced out... we got hit will alo of snow the other week.. I will get it out with tracking ASAP Rich

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: mr mann <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, January 10, 2011 7:21:33 PM
Subject: RE: pulley

Hey Rich, I have not received the pulley yet, do you have a tracking number?

Dennis

Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:52 AM
To: McCarty, Dennis
Subject: Re: pulley

sending pulley out today

UPDATE Friday 1/14/11 RICBRANN says

"going to town today.. i will be back at supper with tracking number"

1/20/11 still no part

Mail Fraud case

Mike, did you get your backin plates yet? I think we need to get a redneck posse together and make a tripe to Maine.

Well Guess What Everybody,,,, The pulley arrived today and it looks a lot like the picture that was advertised. So all is Good

Glad to hear,I just hope MeMike gets his stuff also.This guy sure takes his sweet time sending his stuff out.I would hold payment til parts arrived,buying from this guy.

Well Guess What Everybody,,,, The pulley arrived today and it looks a lot like the picture that was advertised. So all is Good

That is good news.

The whole North-East has been getting pounded by snow this winter, so getting around up there may have been an issue.

Glad to hear,I just hope MeMike gets his stuff also.This guy sure takes his sweet time sending his stuff out.I would hold payment til parts arrived,buying from this guy.

I did not need a set of his backing plates he has posted ;-)
I just started this tread to help out our new member Scott :thumleft:

-
Back