ricers ain't so smart

-
That's cool, as long as he has enough brains to race on the track and the safety equipment to go with the power, you'd be amazed at the kids I see here that have all the gadgets under the hood and lap top tune able, only to run the stock brakes and seat belts, and they stick the huge rims on but not the speed rated tires, read about them all the time in the paper where they wiped out:angry7:

Twin turbo supras are 100% performance cars from the factory, their build for speed and safety.. Throwing noss on a crap engine and racing in the streets thats just crazy town stuff..

Thay could say the same thing about most of us, there sure are a lot of sublime green Mopars out there and even more sitting on jack stands.. I'm sure as most get older, wiser and can find a job thay will move up the performance ladder or have 2 or 3 kids and a mini-van...
Yep how many of us that grew up in the 70's and 80's had to put a cassette deck in our cars, dual exhaust with glass packs(kind of miss the sound of glass packs), jacked up in the back to fit 50 series tires...

I never talk to ricers...... I just stare and try not to drool over their hot, young, supple girlfriends with their firm, toned and tanned bodies squirming all over the place. =P~

Damn..... time for a cold shower now. :angry7:

Wylde1.

I think it's impressive seeing a little 2.0-ish liter 4 banger putting out big power. Not a huge fan of NOS, but like forced induction. I don't think the OP's point was that ricer's are dumb for the cars they drive, but more for the mentality they so often display.

Ahh, i love being of the age of the ricer crowd

Every wednesday night at a local bookstore there is a huge meet with all the ricer boys in Toronto...a good 100 cars come out, and this isnt a car show either...its just a place where everyone hangs

used to be lots of muscle, but now hardly any...dont go there much anymore, but when i do, i just roll through their S#$@ show idling and setting off their car alarms and literally laughing right in their face...they just stand with their hot girlfriends staring me down all pissed...Once the frontend comes up with a stab of the gas and they hear the sound, they just stop

I have a lot guys coming up to me saying "so and so said they want a shot at your green car"...i tell them get your chicken chit friend to tell me himself so i can embarass him

the icing on the cake...NOT ONCE was i lined up beside a ricer in the scamp this year at any traffic light, and i put 4000 miles on the car! in my daily, all the time, but not once in the scamp....guess its for the better lol

I can respect a fast import, but the day i see a fast one on the street is the day i get a lap dance from Pam Anderson....imports are GAY imo

Im 21 btw LOL

I love it when idiots throw terms around that they heard on spike tv & speed vision/channel yet know nothing other than the terms.

You should have shoved his face into the fan while other hand on throttle holding @ 4k.

-
Back