Richard Harrison died at 77

-
Sorry, but I never liked that guy, very unprofessional and rude (to customers and in general)
I'd imagine the show will be more enjoyable in the future

Forgot to insert quotes
Would you prefer I lied about him?
I understand were not supposed to say anything bad about the dead, but look him up on YouTube and see for yourself
He just wasn't a kind person

I understand were not supposed to say anything bad about the dead, but look him up on YouTube and see for yourself

Would prefer you knew him personally as opposed to info. you gather about someome on youtube or any other conjectured opinion.

Last edited:
And you teach Sunday School?
Be nice...leave this world a better place then when u got here.

Yeah, he could be a little coarse. That's what I liked about him. In my opinion, he pretty much made the show.

Would prefer you knew him personally as opposed to info. you gather about someome on youtube or any other conjectured opinion.
As Shakespeare said "The world is a stage"
(I think it was Shakespeare)

You are right, I didn't know him personally, I only knew what he wanted me to know, which is the way he portrayed himself on national television

Don't want people to think you're a jerk? Don't act like one

As Shakespeare said "The world is a stage"
(I think it was Shakespeare)

You are right, I didn't know him personally, I only knew what he wanted me to know, which is the way he portrayed himself on national television

Don't want people to think you're a jerk? Don't act like one
Or post foolishness on a RIP thread.

Thanks for clarifying your status for all on this forum to see.

Since this is just the internet and your most likely a 14 year old kid with a face full of pimples. Someday you will grow up or not. Eather way I will not morn your passing either.

Since this is just the internet and your most likely a 14 year old kid with a face full of pimples. Someday you will grow up or not. Eather way I will not morn your passing either.
Perfect. You have cemented yourself as a complete moron on this forum. You are such a tiny little POS that all you can do is lash out and insult people at every turn. Why did you even join a forum other than another opportunity to be an ***?

I will not mourn your passing either tiny man...I will celebrate it.

-
Back