Rick Keesler @ Laysons does what he says....

-
I dont know.....naked women at the sales counter?

Wouldn't be a big selling point for me personally, I must admit. I suppose if they could look up the right part the first time and keep their boobs off my billet that might be okay. :-D

It wouldn't be a big selling point for you either Mark. You'd forget 90% of your list. I guess it'd be a good excuse to go back 3 or 4 times a week though. LMAO

Like you said dealing with layson's is like dancing with the devil. Had an excellent transaction with Rick on tail light bezels for my valiant. Kudo's to Rick & hate to go negative but seeing those pics brings back my bad experience with layson's. Hope those days are over and here's short version if you read this post Rick. Ordered complete 5 piece rear window moulding for 65 cuda in Jan. 06 from laysons for $395. Credit card billed and got run around from dave for almost 2 years until message was left for me by dave personally all excited that moulding was ready and to please call. Called laysons and were happy to ship for new price of $575 and of course had no records of me being previously billed. I turned down moulding as tempting as it was, rectified charge amount with card holder but am still pissed at layson's 4 yrs. later.

Oldschoolcuda

Six yrs ago I had all five pieces of my '66 Cuda rear trim pieces rechromed BUT not painted for $500.00 with a 10yr warranty. So far mine still look show quality and I actually prefer the all chrome look as it blends nicely with the all the rest of car's chrome (which there is a lot on the early A-Body Barracudas). But, I guess its a "wait and see" if the chrome & paint work is high quality from Layson's. All in all the $695.00 seems very fair...

ZooKypr

-
Back