Right price to offer on a 69 big block GTS

-

jdprdise

Reaction score
So I just purchased a 68 340 4 speed GTS wich I've always wanted and just paid what the guy was asking lol. I've been doing all kinds of work to get this project going and then I get a call from the brother of the guy I bought the Gts off of. He wants to sell his 69 big block GTS wich was an original 4 speed car converted to auto. So this car has no engine or trans right now and needs small patches on the bottom quarters. Any idea what a fair price would be to offer him? I'd love to have it but I don't want to overspend on it.

Thanks!

:worthles:

How is the interior? You will need to list more details for better idea.

Original paint that's faded, interior is good minus a slight tear in the drivers seat other then that and the small hole in the bottom of each quarter it's clean. I'll have to run up and get pics of it.

I'm so out of touch , no idea what to offer 4000 to 6000 ?
Best of luck with the purchase !

Keys are going to be are the exhaust manifolds, oil pan, radiator, rare big block a-body parts etc there? Are the inner fenderwells cut for headers? Do they have any of the 4-spd stuff? bellhousing etc...?

jimmers is probably inline 4-6k, if all the goodies are there adjust accordingly.

-
Back