Right Stuff Lines

-

salinasjoel

Learning Daily
Reaction score
Did the preliminary search and came back with info on their disc conversions but couldn't find anything on lines. Getting ready to order all new lines both brake and fuel for the Barracuda and am leaning toward right stuff as shipping is free. Anyone have experience with them. I realize most outfits put a shipping bend in the line but how was everything else? I bent my own lines on my previous car and I prefer not to this time around.

Thanks

I've used them a few times. Good product, and the entire staff is competent! Also if you do not specifi your stainless lines will come with mild steel fittings.

I used inline tube in Detroit I think it was. I was very happy. Bought brake lines, fuel lines, tranny lines. Came in a large box and unfolded like a dream. I went with them because they had everything in stock. (70 dart). Had the lines all in in a weekend, only minor adjustment. Only problem was on the rear end line. I could have sent back, but had a buddy remake part of it. I went with stainless, wish just would have used regular lines. Car won't see bad weather so it was an over kill in my opinion. Learned for next time.

years back never had any fit trouble with any lines from any of the what? 3-4 co. that repop lines. half the time I have to do quit a bit of rebending. on trans line was 180 degrees off! I still order repop lines as it is the better way for me to go. I have no d esire to make them from scratch unless I have to!

All of mine came with only the shipping bend to contend with. Everything else was very close.

I used them for my transmission lines and KH disc brake calipers. Each line had to be tweaked a little to get them to fit.

I used FineLines for all my stainless brake,fuel and trans lines

I used inline tube in Detroit I think it was. I was very happy. Bought brake lines, fuel lines, tranny lines. Came in a large box and unfolded like a dream. I went with them because they had everything in stock. (70 dart). Had the lines all in in a weekend, only minor adjustment. Only problem was on the rear end line. I could have sent back, but had a buddy remake part of it. I went with stainless, wish just would have used regular lines. Car won't see bad weather so it was an over kill in my opinion. Learned for next time.

One thing you can do with the standard lines is spray them with Clear Acrylic Paint like I did. My car won't see bad weather either, but the appearance should hold up good.

-
Back