Rim paint?????

-

SBDart

Reaction score
I am looking to redo my rims on my 71 dart..What is the right color for them? going to stock paint..

RCA_0090.jpg

How stock do you want it to be? Totally Auto has the correct silver. Pricey, but quality.

Then check out Totally Auto's website. You can't order from them online unless you call first to set up an account. It's a pain in the butt, yeah, but the woman I spoke to was very polite and very happy to help.

summit has the rattle can mopar argent silver for like 9$ a can. Its pretty darn close to factory

I used the Mopar rally paint and it looks exact to me. When set next to an original one I have its damn close if not the same. That Mopar paint sprays and covers really nice too.

FYI.... IF you want to look stock for your 71 you need to lose the 72up style caps. Just an observation nothing bad.

We used Mopar Argent Silver Wheel Paint #P4529876. Should be able to order it at the dealer.

Demon Build 058 (Small).jpg

I used the Eastwood paint. It looked great then later I had my rear wheels widened. The paint sat about a year and when I used it it sprayed on like a dry powder. It colored but left a fuzzy surface....Dean

Thanks guys..

As for the 72 rim caps i love that look not a big fan of the 71 style.. nice if you like it .

-
Back