rim question

-

unknownsnake

Reaction score
So I am looking at getting new rims and keeping the tires I have. Problem I am running across is my 5in front rims are killing my selection and even though tag from weld says 5in there meansuring out about 5 1/2 inside lip to inside lip. From what I see my tire will fit a 6 in rim but would I have to change my backspace or can that be left at the 3.5 I have right now with old ones?

Pics

20170328_122327_001.jpg

I'm confused why those wheels are killing your selection. Are they 14" wheels? 15's, 16's, 17's, 18's, etc?

That width will accommodate a 6" section width or bigger. Smaller than 6" they will look a little weird. So you can buy a 155mm tire right on up as big as you'd like to go.

I'm confused why those wheels are killing your selection. Are they 14" wheels? 15's, 16's, 17's, 18's, etc?

That width will accommodate a 6" section width or bigger. Smaller than 6" they will look a little weird. So you can buy a 155mm tire right on up as big as you'd like to go.
I have the same in prostars. I have 205 65 15`s radials on , and wiilwood front discs, don`t understand ur problem.

-
Back