ring gap

-
You shouldn't have to since KB requires a very speific ring gap and there by KB, but I would check it when you go to install them anyways. It is easy to do.

This is CRITICAL:
You MUST read the ring gapping instructions included with the pistons, or the KB website. Any ring you buy, regardless of manufacturer, will need the top ring gap enlarged to safely run that piston. Summit sells a cheap ring filer if you need it. I know a lot of guys use a file but I don't recommend it. No ring, including KB's own, will have the right gap out of the box.

having trouble with the website but the info will be in the ring packaging
correct

Run what Keith Black says to or you will be sorry. Is that black and frikkin white enough?

You shouldn't have to since KB requires a very speific ring gap and there by KB, but I would check it when you go to install them anyways. It is easy to do.

This isnt totally true Rob as they have different gaps for using nitrous. They give you a formula for figuring gap street car,race car,nitrous app.just slip the rings in the top of the appropriate cylinder push an inch down with a piston to square and check with a feeler gauge. Seems my kb,s were .030 or better. been a long time.

-
Back