Ringing in from the Motor City!

-

linus011

Wet behind the gears.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a newbie with a 72 swinger project happening. I'm Praying I can get it running by mid summer at the latest. I've got the bodywork far enough for now. Gotta patch part of the torsion bar crossmember, and then bolt in the running gear. I hope I can pull it off... Wish me luck!

Cheers,
Brian

Hey, Thanks Guys! Ha ha.. I know exactly what you mean by "deadline" Dartman! ha ha..

Hey Linus, welcome to FABO from another Michigander. I live out in Pinckney, near Ann Arbor. If you need some stuff for that 72, I got some leftover items from a 71 and 72 I parted some time ago. I might go snag another Dart this spring, once the snow melts and the mud dries up. Good luck with your project and welcome again, Geof

Hey guys, I'm a newbie with a 72 swinger project happening. I'm Praying I can get it running by mid summer at the latest. I've got the bodywork far enough for now. Gotta patch part of the torsion bar crossmember, and then bolt in the running gear. I hope I can pull it off... Wish me luck!

Cheers,
Brian

Hey Brian!
Good Luck on the build!
Welcome to FABO!8)
We're here to help!!:read2:

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'll try to post some pics once I can take some good photos.

Cosgig, Thanks for letting me know what you've got to pick from. right now I've got two '72s, so I've got a donor car at the moment. But you never know what might come up.

Once I can get some stuff going, I'll definitely keep everyone who's interested in the loop. Unfortunately, All of this is going to be a new, and slow process! Hopefully I can get some buddies to help out!! I'll need it...

Once again fellas, Thanks for the welcome. I can tell that there's a lot of good people here! I can't wait to get my hands dirty so that I can come up with some questions for you!

Hey Guys, I just uploaded my first pic in the gallery of the car. Hopefully it'll be able to move under its own power soon!!

Here's a pic of it.
vbpicgallery.php

Cool, another Michigander! Maybe we'll see you around this season. We're always hanging around Milan Dragway.

-
Back