Riots in hotlanta?

-

Pascamp

Reaction score
I don't even watch football but this was pretty cool.

Early on in the game it seemed like New England was done. I figured they'd have dollar drafts for breakfast...No big deal. I figured chances of riots in NE was about zero.

I figured win or lose... Riots in Atlanta. Let's see if I'm right.

What a bunch of BS......the Patriots make a huge comeback on the election year of Americas saviour.......coincidence, no!

Come on guys, I got 10-1. I feel tension building in Waffle House.

id go out on a limb and say 90% of the comeback was due to the fact atlantas defense was on the field almost the whole time and they were basically worn out by the end of the game

I didn't care for either team. I was just pissed because I picked the Pats and 58 points in the give away contest. I lost by 4 point!

So the game was fixed?
16473490_10154180199311472_6421347221970067754_n.jpg

The way I see it, Atlanta started out with a heck of a holeshot -- shifted fine through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and then totally missed 4th gear.

id go out on a limb and say 90% of the comeback was due to the fact atlantas defense was on the field almost the whole time and they were basically worn out by the end of the game

Thats right thats what happens to a inexperienced team....Patriots exploit EVERY teams weaknesses..!!!

The way I see it, Atlanta started out with a heck of a holeshot -- shifted fine through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and then totally missed 4th gear.

The way I SAW it the GREATEST Q.B. ever brought his team back from a deficit no one has ever seen in the S.B. thats why he's the G.O.A.T.!!!

Game wasn't fixed unless the ATL coaching staff was on the take! Total blunders on play calls and clock management.

-
Back