RIP Lizzy Musi

-
You sure? Because I thought they did marry.

I know the set the date back once and I thought that was for the diagnosis.

In any event, AFAIK they were at least together.
I need to make a small correction. Lizzy iniated the breakup due to a lack of support from Kye after the diagnosis . They never married

Last edited:
They definitely broke up just after she was diagnosed because she was dating Jeffery Earndhart after that during treatment. The report I read said she broke up with him and it was mutual so who knows.

I need to make a small correction. Lizzy iniated the breakup due to a lack of support from Kye after the dianosis . They never married

I stand corrected. Last I knew, they were still together.

Pretty shitty on Kyle’s part unless the break up happened because she was already dating someone else.

I stand corrected. Last I knew, they were still together.

Pretty shitty on Kyle’s part unless the break up happened because she was already dating someone else.
Breakup happened because he was a dick and didn't give her any moral support while she was going through her cancer treatments. I get that his racing is his livelihood but if you genuinely care about someone, then they should come first.

Breakup happened because he was a dick and didn't give her any moral support while she was going through her cancer treatments. I get that his racing is his livelihood but if you genuinely care about someone, then they should come first.

I never liked the guy. Seems like a weasel to me. He might be the greatest guy ever but on the show he comes off as a weasel.

I need to make a small correction. Lizzy iniated the breakup due to a lack of support from Kye after the dianosis . They never married
I guess Lizzy was dating Jeffery Earnhardt after Kye.
Earnhardt gave her the support she needed during her illness.

Small write-up from IHRA

The International Hot Rod Association offers its condolences to the family, friends and fans of Lizzy Musi.

One of the most popular figures in the drag racing world, Musi died Wednesday after an extended battle with breast cancer. Known as a second-generation Pro Mod racer and the star of the hit reality show, “Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings,” she was 33.

The daughter of eight-time world champion engine builder Pat Musi, raced at multiple IHRA tracks. She became the first woman to win a Pro Nitrous national event at the PDRA U.S. Drags in 2014. She was the first female driver to break the 200 mph barrier in eighth-mile doorslammer racing and finished third in the 2014 PDRA standings. Five years later, she became the first woman to win a No Prep Kings event.

After being diagnosed with cancer in 2023, she courageously returned to the track months later to compete. Beyond her accomplishments on the drag strip and as a television personality, she was known for her kindness and infectious smile.

IHRA Owner Larry Jeffers and staff ask that you keep Musi’s family and friends in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

My wife with Lizzy at a no prep event ay Bandimere. She was very approachable, humble and personable despite being very busy with a crazy schedule.

thumbnail_IMG_6050.jpg

So sad to lose such a vibrant woman at such a young age. Cancer is awful.. I know what her family is going through. I lost my wife to cervical cancer, she was 38 when she died.
My thoughts are with Lizzy's family.
R.I.P. Lizzy.

-
Back