RIP Uncle Charles

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
My uncle Charles was a casualty of the NE storms saturday. He was a NAVY veteran and an active member of his church.

This is from the Reading Eagle.

An Alsace Township man died today when a tree limb fell on his mobile home while he was napping in his recliner, state police said.
Troopers said Charles L. Loder, 84, was struck and killed at 2:20 p.m. at 11 Skyline Drive. He died of trauma to the head and chest, according to state police.
Troopers said it took two hours for crews to remove the victim from his residence due to falling trees.
Officials said a tree limb crashed through the roof of Loder's mobile home and fell on top of him.

Rest in peace Uncle Charles.

I sure am sorry. Prayin for yall.

Prayers going out to all for healing from the unexpected loss of your Uncle.

Sorry to hear this...... Sounds like we've lost a great man.

My prayers are with the entire family. Blessings..... Doc & MaryAnn

My prayers and Condolences sent to you and the family and all his friends Noel.
It sounds like he will have many friends and family that are missing him and he was in good health, Yes Rest in peace Noels Uncle Charles.
so sorry to hear this brother.

Wow,so sorry to hear about what happened Noel. My condolence's to you and your family.

Thank you everyone. Yes he was in good health, still played his trumpet at church events. I really missed going over to his place as a child. He lived on a very nice large piece of land with gardens, spring water brook and lots of area to play hide n seek.

Thanks, he was not far from your area John.
No he wasn't real far away. I usually don't watch the news,otherwise I would have heard about it. Even then I wouldn't have known it was your uncle either.

Thoughts, prayers, and condolences heading your way for you and your family. Sorry to hear of your family's loss.

................Sorry to hear about your uncle..............you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers............kim........

Our Condolences and Prayers for you and your family to have the strength to get through this time of tragedy.

Condolences from the Oldschool family. Wow how life can change in a second.

Oldschoolcuda

-
Back