Riverside County , Ca FABO Members

-

LH23H2R

Reaction score
I'm just curious as to how many of my fellow FABO members reside somewhere in Riverside County ( Ca ) .

How many in North San Diego / South San Bernardino / East Orange County ?

Name your city ; here's mine :
Murrieta

Just wondering , in case we need to help each other with their projects , driveability problems ( e.g. , stranded with broken down car ) , or just for meeting up somewhere on a , say , Sunday .

I live in Aguanga. Small mountain town 20 min out side of Temecula. It is in Riverside County but only a few miles away from the San Diego County line.

I live in Bloomington my avatar says Riverside cause no one knows where Bloomington is.

dart64gt I would like to see your ride.

Ridge

Live in Colton, Work in Ontario, go to school in Pomona.
Two of those cities no one knows where they are...kinda like Bloomington which borders Colton

The northern most part of Escondido, right where it turns back into the 15 North freeway.

Hey LH23, a good handful of us have met up at a local cruise here a couple times. Getting together is a VERY feasable thing to do!:-D

The northern most part of Escondido, right where it turns back into the 15 North freeway.

Hey LH23, a good handful of us have met up at a local cruise here a couple times. Getting together is a VERY feasable thing to do!:-D

And a lot of fun it is. Need to do that again for sure.

Attachments

• 100_4687.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_4675.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 160
Well, I posted a heads up about Cruising Grand starting Friday April 1st, but was thinknig about putting a Breakfast gathering together one of these weekends coming up. :toothy10:

That was a blast Burntorange!

I live in Hemet which is about thirty five minutes from downtown Riverside. We should get together sometime.

We should get together sometime.
Yea be for fuel goes over 5 bucks a gallon.

Well, I posted a heads up about Cruising Grand starting Friday April 1st, but was thinknig about putting a Breakfast gathering together one of these weekends coming up. :toothy10:

I've seen posts about breakfast gatherings and car club requests from this general area.
Well, we take care of both of 'em. Inland Mopars Car Club meets at 10AM the 1st Sunday of each month at the Carrow's restaurant in Rancho Cucamonga. Be there at 9AM to order breakfast and then our monthly business meeting starts at 10AM.
Come on by, check us out and see what we're all about - or join up with a great group of motorheads and have fun at our monthly club activities! Shoot me a PM if you want/need more details.

Costa Mesa here. Grew up in Escondido, back in the bad old days when we cruised Valley Parkway.

-
Back