RMS REAR SUSP.

-

WAYNE0

Reaction score
Who here has a rear RMS suspenion ? Ive had mine installed for some time & finaly got to take my car for a test drive. It hits the bumps real hard, plus when i do hit bumps the quarters scrape the quarters ( it has plenty of clearence) It also sounds and feels like the wheels are loose.

Sounds like you need to check the installation and make sure everything is assembled properly and tight.

If the tires hit the quarters then clearly they don’t have plenty of clearance, or something isn’t working as it should. What’s “plenty of clearance”?

Pictures would be very helpful

Sounds like you need to check the installation and make sure everything is assembled properly and tight.

If the tires hit the quarters then clearly they don’t have plenty of clearance, or something isn’t working as it should. What’s “plenty of clearance”?

Pictures would be very helpful
The tightest spot is in the back The left side has about 1/2 inch The right side has about 5/16

Is this a triangulated 4-link? That isn't a lot of clearance. I have a Gerst, now QA 1, triangulated 4-link, Viking double adjustable coil overs. My tires touch occasionally, depending on tire pressure, '69 Dart, 255/60/15's. Sounds like you have something really wrong.

-
Back