Status
Not open for further replies.

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a brand new set of RMS Spring relocation boxes that I bought a few months ago and have decided to go an alternate route instead. The boxes are drilled with four separate mounting positions (stock position, 1.25" lower, 1.5" rearward, and 1.25" lower with 1.5" rearward).
I am also including an 8" piece of DOM Chrome moly tubing with 1/2" thick walls to weld through the frame for the rear leaf spring mounts.

$60 shipped to lower 48.

Attachments

• boxes.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 670
Make an offer if interested. The boxes are still in plastic and are brand new. I can post a pic of the chrome moly tubing also if wanted.

Well, I purchased DoctorDiff's offset kit today, so this is back up forsale. John, I think you already got some but I will PM you for first chance.

these are alot better quality then the mopar ones. they are made of heavier gauge steel and the holes are already drilled in the correct location. takes one more step out of the process. and you wont have to buy an expensive 5/8" drill bit. good luck with the sale!

Thanks.
John already bought a set from Bill, so these are still for sale. I paid $66 shipped for them and then another $20 for the chrome moly tubing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back