Road trip

-

Mr. Sinister

Devastation Manager
Reaction score
I went on a road trip today to pick up a quarter skin from another fabo member who I never met until today. We have been buying and trading back and forth for about a year now, well a couple weeks back l spotted something for a great price but no shipping so I had to figure out how I could make the deal and make the pickup. I make a call and ask and explain what I wanted to do, before I could finish he replied, “ Make the deal I will go pick it up, I know where it’s at” So now we have to plan how I can pick it up from him, long story short we met up at a CrackerBarrel in Indy had lunch talked about cars and parts, life and people. After lunch we got to our trucks loaded up, we each said thanks! And we gotta do it again. The world is running out of quality, sincere, good people like Mr. Rick Woolsey.

66BE6240-3441-40B1-BD86-04C3BF92DD88.jpeg
Thanks again Rick it was a good day!

Nice to read Frank! Sounds like quality all the way around.
Rick, I gotta ask....what's with those suspenders? Are they on backwards?

hope you made it home okay with your stuff. i had GREAT time with you Frank, but like all good things, NOT ENOUGH TIME. yes, we WILL do it again, hopefully soon. Steve , those are the HIKERS BRAND. that pair has a hook on the back that goes into a belt loop and the front has a slot that hooks onto the button of the jeans. newer ones have the hook in back and 2 hooks in front that go in belt loops. easy on, easy off. not like the ones with the metal clasps that tend to tear up seats, get caught on things. i thought about wearing my buck owens bibs, but that would have been a little too much.

-
Back