Rock and roll...

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Tired of the '60's -70's stuff...
My pick : Black Crowes..
They didn't plug into the grunge garbage, nor metal hippity hoppity rap B.S.
I look ,for honest actual musician in their craft.
Share yourself, good or bad.

Tired of the '60's -70's stuff...
My pick : Black Crowes..
They didn't plug into the grunge garbage, nor metal hippity hoppity rap B.S.
I look ,for honest actual musician in their craft.
Share yourself, good or bad.
Dig some Crowes.. Love 80s hair bands. Maybe not the greatest musical talents, but very entertaining..

I personally like grunge
Pearl jam is my favorite but I also like
Audioslave
Soundgarden
Nirvana
Candle box
Alice in chains
Smashing pumpkin
Temple of the dog
Etc

Ive been diggin some queens of the stone age. Good rhythm band. they have a mini cartoon movie called "like clockwork" which I found pretty entertaining. Otherwise their older stuff "songs for the deaf" was good too.

I don`yt listen to much music anymore, but the first group that came to mind was Hughie Lewis and the news------
I like oldies too! Here lately iv been listening to alot of Dion dimucci, Jerry staffard, rick Nelson and the like! I love all music there is not much I wont listen to except new country. I'm not a fan of that. I like pretty much everything from 50s all the way to early 2000s all categories.

I personally like grunge
Audioslave
Soundgarden
Nirvana
Candle box
Alice in chains
Smashing pumpkin
Temple of the dog
Etc
Oh I forgot a big one. Stone temple pilots.

I personally like grunge
Audioslave
Soundgarden
Nirvana
Candle box
Alice in chains
Smashing pumpkin
Temple of the dog
Etc

Agree with all these but I also add:
STP
Volbeat
Five finger death punch
Star dust
Godsmack
So many more

I'll never tire of '60's and '70's. As music gets worse and worse I find myself diving deeper and deeper into the '50's when I need a short change of pace.

I like most everything, but RAP. Big Band, Blues, Jazz, Western, Rock, Alternative, Christian Rock, I never see the point of limiting yourself in music. I have favorites from Glen Miller, to the Doors, to Yes, to Boston, The Church, to Francesca Battistelli. Lately the my favorites are Christian Rock, I can understand the words and have nice, acoustically clean music.

I like most everything, but RAP. Big Band, Blues, Jazz, Western, Rock, Alternative, Christian Rock, I never see the point of limiting yourself in music. I have favorites from Glen Miller, to the Doors, to Yes, to Boston, The Church, to Francesca Battistelli. Lately the my favorites are Christian Rock, I can understand the words and have nice, acoustically clean music.
I agree with you on everything except the rap. I love 90s rap! Lol not so much new rap but some of the 90s gangster rap is pretty good if you don't mind the language. Some of it being the key word lol. It crazy that I like it cant relate to it all but I do.

-
Back