Rock Auto

-

Darter6

Reaction score
I ordered door weatherstrip for my 88 Dodge pickup. The same is used for the early A's without the fabric material.I ordered enough to do 6 doors #CH1390101.Wanted extra for other projects.Box arrived and 5 bags were fine but the last bag in the box looked like it was run over with a forklift.Not usable.Thinking that requesting a replacement was going to be like pulling teeth,I tried,,few clicks on their web site and a replacement is on it's way !I'm still in shock.They don't even want the damaged part back.:cheers:

Good to hear, thanks for sharing!

I order parts from them all the time, just received a seal today in the mail. Never had a problem yet, but it's good to know they care about the customer!!!

Oh yeah,
Their customer service policy when it comes to replacing broken or damaged parts is great!
I bought some things from them, they sent the wrong items. No sweat, sent me replacements and didn't want old parts back.
Don't know what they're for, but I have them!

Same thing here, didn't want damaged parts back, and had replacements in a few days.

yep I ordered the wrong speedo cable (my fault not theirs) and they sent me another one AND refunded my money. When I returned the original cable I added a note about the refund and they said "enjoy"

can't beat that kind of customer care

sometimes they simply send the wrong part. they make everything right!!!! you can beat their customer service!!!! my experience..

-
Back