rock auto

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Just tryed to order parts from them filled out my order,but it says they cant find my postal code.wtf what am i doing wrong.

Living in the wrong zip code? Lol

Seriously though. We have bought many things from them in the past and recently and have had no problems. Maybe it's a temporary site error.

Living in the wrong zip code? Lol

Seriously though. We have bought many things from them in the past and recently and have had no problems. Maybe it's a temporary site error.
Make sure in the upper left corner of page it says your paying in Canadian funds if shipping to Canada. There is a drop-down box to choose your country to ship to.

Ohhhhhh. I never thought of that. I live in the states. Maybe that's the op problem

Ohhhhhh. I never thought of that. I live in the states. Maybe that's the op problem
Ya I live in Canada but order all my parts and send them to my U.S. address just over the border, less hassle that way. No brockerage fees.

Is it saying fedex doesn't recognize the address? If so, just make sure you have it correct and place the order. I get the same message and have ordered from them in the past and have always received my order with no issues.

I like that rockauto uses fedex because they don't hose you with outrageous brokerage fees like UPS. What they quote you is what you pay. No surprises.

Is it looking for a 9-digit zip code, and you've only entered 5? Or you entered 5, and a space or something in the additional 4?

It's a Canadian Postal Code. Try putting it in with or without the space. I've had the same issue in the past. It only likes it one way.

Riddler

-
Back