Rock N Roll Car Show in Torrance 11-15-08

-

robertnb64

Pres. SouthBay Mopars
Reaction score
Mark your calenders...There is still one more great Mopar car show to attend after the Fall Fling!

The Fall Fling is 10-18-2008... Click here for details

SouthBay Mopars car club is hosting it's 4th annual Rock N Roll car show on 11-15-2008 at the Rock Ola Juke Box factory in Torrance.

This show will include a tour of the Juke box factory and museum Plus a tour of Vic Edelbrock's own personal car collection @ Vic's Garage.

For more details Click here

Mark your calenders...There is still one more great Mopar car show to attend after the Fall Fling!

The Fall Fling is 10-18-2008... Click here for details

SouthBay Mopars car club is hosting it's 4th annual Rock N Roll car show on 11-15-2008 at the Rock Ola Juke Box factory in Torrance.

This show will include a tour of the Juke box factory and museum Plus a tour of Vic Edelbrock's own personal car collection @ Vic's Garage.

For more details Click here

Robert,

I will show up, probably in the Sublime 07 Charger this time to represent CPW.

Hopefully, others will attend also.

-Justin

Robert,

Is there still slots available to get into the show and go on the tour? Post here or PM me, as I know it was for the first 100 participants only.

-Justin

Robert,

Is there still slots available to get into the show and go on the tour? Post here or PM me, as I know it was for the first 100 participants only.

-Justin

Hey Justin,

Yes we do have spots open at this time! You can download the entry form here: entry form

Hope to see you there, it's going to be a great show!

With 2 weeks left until the show, we still have enough spots for all who want to come.

-
Back