[SOLD] rocker arms

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, otherwise they are 273 rockers.

Was wondering the same thing. Only 340 that ever came w adjustable rockers was the T/A. Pics would tell

i happen to work with a bunch of guys who worked for chrsyler here in kenosha wi, 1970 heads t/a and aar cuda had offset pushrods and rockersthe 69, 70 ,71 heads had adjustable rockers on shaft available either way.

i happen to work with a bunch of guys who worked for chrsyler here in kenosha wi, 1970 heads t/a and aar cuda had offset pushrods and rockersthe 69, 70 ,71 heads had adjustable rockers on shaft available either way.

So? What's that got to do with anything? Are they straight or offset?

Never seen a stock 340 with adjustable rockers unless someone has put 273 rockers on them. Do these look like your hard to find 340 adjustable rockers? I have 5 sets of them all off of 273s and not hard to come by at all.

Attachments

• valvetrain.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 264
Yep, all the straight adjustable rocker arms were from the early 273's with solid lifter cams. All 340's were hydraulic lifter motors and had stamped steel rockers, except the T/A's that had the offset adjustables. I'm like swinger340, I'm adjustable rocker arm poor with at least 4 sets. I keep them around to run in our race car motors before putting on the good rollers.

Never seen a stock 340 with adjustable rockers unless someone has put 273 rockers on them. Do these look like your hard to find 340 adjustable rockers? I have 5 sets of them all off of 273s and not hard to come by at all.

actually no they are different..but it doesn't matter you dont need them anyway...you have 5 sets...

actually no they are different..but it doesn't matter you dont need them anyway...you have 5 sets...

Well I'm highly interested and would like to know more about them. Where did you find them and could you either post pics or send them to me?

Yep, all the straight adjustable rocker arms were from the early 273's with solid lifter cams. All 340's were hydraulic lifter motors and had stamped steel rockers, except the T/A's that had the offset adjustables. I'm like swinger340, I'm adjustable rocker arm poor with at least 4 sets. I keep them around to run in our race car motors before putting on the good rollers.

EXACTLY....... Where is a pic of these RARE rockers? Pic is worth 1000 words. Prove me wrong, wouldn't be the 1st time. I'm curious as to what they look like now. Maybe all the books and my grandfather who worked at Lee dodge in Auburn ME. as a senor tech in the 60s-80s are all wrong.

Dude, all people want are pictures. I have a customer who needs a set. 400 is steep, but we'd all like to see what you have. People selling things usually give info. With you it's like pullin teeth.

Lets see some pictures to end all the going back and forth. If you can't post pictures maybe this thread will need to be closed. Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back