Rocker Shaft Spacers Out of Stock?

-
I have used valve spring shims C201 (.015) B201 (.030) A201 (.060)

Silver Seal Products

Yep, shouldn't be that hard to track down valve spring shims with the same ID as the shafts.
I bought a box from comp that had an assortment of different thickness shims for like $30 aud when I was setting up my rockers

Hey Folks,

Thanks for all the suggestions and offers. FABO Rocks as always. Just closing the loop on this quest. I did find some on Ebay. Showed up today. So I can finally get back to work on the the reassembly.

Thanks as always!
Pat

Hey Folks,

Thanks for all the suggestions and offers. FABO Rocks as always. Just closing the loop on this quest. I did find some on Ebay. Showed up today. So I can finally get back to work on the the reassembly.

Thanks as always!
Pat

Make sure you buy a few spares. I always do. I always have spare crankshaft, cam keys, and spacers too.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sad state when shims are in short supply. It's not like it's for an off the wall diameter shaft
Hardly anything is in stock. I'm waiting on a backordered radiator from Cold Case......for all things......a CHEVY truck!

Since they are for a Mopar,,,,Hot Hemi Heads always had them .
Hot Heads usually has anything Hemi related,,,,,and since all Mopars had the same diameter shafts,,,,these will fit them all .

Tommy

Would it be possible to measure them and see if maybe grainger or fastenal could get something?

No wonder none of us can find these parts, John had them all.

I told him where to get them but I must be on his ignore list as he answered about everyone else. I was even dumb enough to post the link. It won’t happen with him again.

-
Back