Rockers for W2 Econo heads?

-

SSG_Karg

Enhanced member
Reaction score
Who makes a good set of rockers for the W2 Econo head? I know Harland Sharp makes them but they have a big price tag. I think Mopar might still make them but not sure and also Crane but they don't come with the rocker shaft. Can I use a stock rocker shaft on the Econo head? Anyone know of any other manufacturers that make W2 Econo stuff? :cry:

the standard small block shafts can be used on a the econo heads as long as you check to make sure your shafts have the correct bolt hole size for the heads.....and then you can use the crane rockers...

I was told that the Mopar roller rockers were made by Crane and the only difference was the color. I also used the chrome shafts from Mopar. Harlan Sharp are pricey but not like T&D or Jessel

I was told that the Mopar roller rockers were made by Crane and the only difference was the color. I also used the chrome shafts from Mopar. Harlan Sharp are pricey but not like T&D or Jessel

X's 2!

that is correct..also the standard crane/mopar exhaust rocker can be used...the intakes are offsetted left and right are the "special rockers"....

-
Back