rocky mtn. street rod nationals (lots of non-mopar cars)

-
The swap meet part of the show was another cool thing. Not sure if any of you guys there scored anything cool at the swap meet.

There was a 66 coronet for sale with a 273 in decent project car shape for $2800.

I found a vendor who was packing up to leave and he made a hell of a deal on some stuff.

I got a few carbs of unknown condition for $5. a pop and they have good numbers from late 60s according to the dodge catalog and a couple T-quads (my cousin loves those) And i got some more models for my cousin, bargin priced at 5 bucks a pop and a dollar for the built loose one.

Any one else find anything cool at the swap meet?

Attachments

• 20140629_172032.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 20140629_171758.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 76
The swap meet part of the show was another cool thing. Not sure if any of you guys there scored anything cool at the swap meet.

There was a 66 coronet for sale with a 273 in decent project car shape for $2800.

I found a vendor who was packing up to leave and he made a hell of a deal on some stuff.

I got a few carbs of unknown condition for $5. a pop and they have good numbers from late 60s according to the dodge catalog and a couple T-quads (my cousin loves those) And i got some more models for my cousin, bargin priced at 5 bucks a pop and a dollar for the built loose one.

Any one else find anything cool at the swap meet?

She'll love the Little Red Wagon!

Great score! Did the 66 Coronet sell?

Dave,

What did you drive down there?

Thanks for more pictures of the show!

Kim

And yes, that twin turbo Cummins "B" engine is KOOL looking in thta rat rod pick-up! Any idea if he drove it?

I drove the Barracuda down, worked out good having A/C. The guy with the Cummins truck drove it every where. Truck was cool, sporting a 5spd, and very quiet considering no muffler.

It looks like a few members from here were there. Who knew, we all probably walked right past eachother, never the wiser.

Yellowdart72 , I was three cars in front of the bronze Charger you took a pic of.

Yellowdart72 , I was three cars in front of the bronze Charger you took a pic of.

Now that you say that, i do remember seeing the car in your little picture under your screen name.

You were right at the Prarie gate by the swap meet. There were a few mopars I didnt get pictures of which I should have like yours and that brown 69 HEMI roadrunner from Springs. That was an amazing car and a real HEMI car to boot. Also I forgot to get a picture of the Green 68 Coronet R/T over on the other side by the Beulah gate.

I drove the Barracuda down, worked out good having A/C. The guy with the Cummins truck drove it every where. Truck was cool, sporting a 5spd, and very quiet considering no muffler.

Bet that sucker hauls as_ once the turbo's spool up!!

-
Back