Rod Run to the End of the World

-

rp23g7

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, its Rod Run to the End of the World in Long Beach Wa, this weekend. If you never heard of it, its like the Woodward Ave, Hot August Nights of the Northwest.

We have a house on Pacific and 8th St. N, in front of the Fire Station and baseball field. Stop by and say hi, cars cars and more cars all weekend.

Candy Clark is going to be there with the American Graffiti cars too.

I've gone for the last several years, looks like I won't make it this year. It has always been a great time (for anybody considering going). Hoping to have my car put back together for next year...

Hey Everyone, its Rod Run to the End of the World in Long Beach Wa, this weekend. If you never heard of it, its like the Woodward Ave, Hot August Nights of the Northwest.

We have a house on Pacific and 8th St. N, in front of the Fire Station and baseball field. Stop by and say hi, cars cars and more cars all weekend.

Candy Clark is going to be there with the American Graffiti cars too.

So how was the rod run?

So how was the rod run?

Great, left Thurs, rained in the morning, but didn't rain at all on the way down, Thursday night, thundered but no rain, or not a lot.

Friday just cloudy, Sat not a cloud in the sky, Sunday was great too.

Wife ad I drove our cars, a friend trailered his Challenger, and his buddy met us there Thursday night. He has a survivor 67 Vette, 327, 350 hp, 4 speed, 76,000 mile car, sat in a garage since 82, didn't even check if the wipers worked before he left.

800 cars at the show, maybe 50 mopars, sweet orange 71 Demon from BC, few AAR Cudas, 78 Magnum, couple of 70 Bees, Darts, the coolest car there though... a 33 Plymouth coupe with a Slant 6 set up in it.

pictures on my face book page, Steve brogren

-
Back