Roger Cook from This Old House past away

-

Car Nut

Mopar Master
Reaction score
IMG_8476.jpeg
IMG_8477.jpeg

That 40 year plus running show is proof that a how to show with a reasonable amount of tech knowledge transfer and a minimum of BS "antics" and manufactured drama CAN be successful.

Are you paying attention 99% of every old car show ever made?

May he rest in peace. I agree, that show has been really good for a long time.

Rest in peace Roger Cook. He had the gift of making everything seem like a task anyone could do even if u needed a little help from friends. He had a god given talent that’s for sure. I watched that show for many years and got a lot of ideas from them. Plus it amazed me with the ingenuity they all had. Kim

I still enjoy watching both this old house and ask this old house shows, very well put together, knowledgeable host, and explained/demonstrated in a way most can relate too. I also have personally learned a lot from these programs and continue to do so. RIP and may the grass be greener.

Last edited:
RIP,Roger
Anyone know the cause ?
Family doesn’t want the cause to get out. If I had to guess, it was Parkinson, he was getting shaky towards the end of his episodes.

Rest in peace Roger Cook. He had the gift of making everything seem like a task anyone could do even if u needed a little help from friends. He had a god given talent that’s for sure. I watched that show for many years and got a lot of ideas from them. Plus it amazed me with the ingenuity they all had. Kim
I learned a lot from Roger.

It’s sad to learn about his passing! He was a very knowledgeable man. It was sad when he left the show.
All of them on the show are likeable. They all have tips and tricks for their specialty. I like how they tease each other and not being annoying. It’s good see the younger people they are bringing to the show fit in well.

God speed Roger and thank you!

It’s sad to learn about his passing! He was a very knowledgeable man. It was sad when he left the show.
All of them on the show are likeable. They all have tips and tricks for their specialty. I like how they tease each other and not being annoying. It’s good see the younger people they are bringing to the show fit in well.

God speed Roger and thank you!
I agree. Makes me wish Mark Worman would have based his show on This Old House, instead of the show where they built Motor Bikes drama.

-
Back