Roll Cage Welding Needed!!!

-

Slugger8985

Reaction score
Hey y'all. Here in the next few weeks I am going to need a 10-point roll cage welded into my 66 Valiant and I have flat come up dry looking for someone to do the fab work. Do any of y'all know of a welder in the Oklahoma/Kansas (preferably OKC/Tulsa area but I can drive to Kansas if need be) areas that can do it and meet NHRA requirements? I have Googled and Binged for days and have come up with absolutely nothing which I find hard to believe. Thanks y'all!

What's the problem with the folks from "Street Outlaws" ? Also, there are kits from S&W, Competition Engineering , etc., etc .. Remember if you choose a chrome-moly bar it MUST be TIG welded . A mild steel bar can be MIG welded , but, in either case NO grinding of the welds is allowed . Mine is a 6pt. moly with swing out door bars done by a local chassis shop . Mine cost about $1200 because of the swing out bars . It's a one day job . Hint: make sure the seat you are going to use is there when bat is installed .

Do any of y'all know of a welder in the Oklahoma/Kansas (preferably OKC/Tulsa area but I can drive to Kansas if need be) areas that can do it and meet NHRA requirements?

Might I suggest you check with some car clubs, or maybe your closest drag strip to see if they know of anyone?

Thank y'all for the words of wisdom! I've sent out a few e-mails and am just waiting patiently now. I'm chomping at the bit to get this ball rolling!!!

KCs chassis shop in Oklahoma city might be what ya need. They've got contact info on their Facebook page.

-
Back