Roller Lifters

-

67 gt

A Wog boy who loves his Mopars !
Reaction score
Take a look at these lifters do they look damaged ? lack of oil as the discolouration above the roller. These are for sale and it states very low use 1000kms but when you zoom in on the pics some lifters have nicks on the body but they look like they have got pretty hot at one stage. 2nd pic bottom row far right check that lifter !
Comps Endure x 8043. Your thoughts
lifter pic 2.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Take a look at these lifters do they look damaged ? lack of oil as the discolouration above the roller. These are for sale and it states very low use 1000kms but when you zoom in on the pics some lifters have nicks on the body but they look like they have got pretty hot at one stage. 2nd pic bottom row far right check that lifter !
Comps Endure x 8043. Your thoughtsView attachment 1714980640 View attachment 1714980642
I wouldn't buy them. to much work to replace if damaged.

Hard to tell with such a crappy pic really

^^This^^

If in fact the bodies are heat discolored from lack of oil they are junk. Can you actually put your hands on them before you buy? I'd never buy used roller lifters on the internet unless it was from someone I know and trust.

No in a different state and the pics are not the best . Just in 2 minds at the moment , I have the Hughes 5023 retro fit lifters but I wasn't aware with the roller oiling issues for durability as these do not have them . Running solid flat tappet and have spent a lot on the roller set up . Now I'm looking at dropping another 1 k for another set of lifters

Call Mike at MRL Performance. Great lifters and a bunch less than a grand.

Call Mike at MRL Performance. Great lifters and a bunch less than a grand.
I've seen Mikes and have heard a lot of good reviews but you you do the US -AUS Dollar exchange than shipping than it gets to that 1 k mark.

-
Back