roller rockers

-
I have a big block with Harlan & Sharp roller rockers. They are easy to adjust, and use needle bearings. I've never had a problem, but be prepaired to spend some serious $$$ for the complete set up with shafts.I'm running a solid cam and the shafts and rockers set me back close to a grand.

I got this email right from PRW! for the price you cant go wrong!

Our stainless steel rockers are designed to handle hp well over 600. The rocker bodies are guaranteed for life against breakage. Our guarantee does not cover rockers when used for racing.

I got this email right from PRW! for the price you cant go wrong!

Our stainless steel rockers are designed to handle hp well over 600. The rocker bodies are guaranteed for life against breakage. Our guarantee does not cover rockers when used for racing.

Ok let me get this straight,they're rockers can handle well over 600 hp,but they won't stand behind them if you break em' racing..that statement alone would keep me from buying them..

Comp Cams Magnum Rollers. Never heard a bad thing about them.
I think these were the rockers that galled on the diamondback entry in the mopar muscle enginemasters challenge but that was at 700 lift which pushes the limit with spring pressures.

-
Back