roller rockers

-
Stay clear of the ebay Chinese stuff. The Comp Cams pro Magnums are really nice. price is decent.

I went with Crane Gold rockers and am very happy with them. Summit had the 1.6 ratio versions for cheaper than the 1.5's. I think I only paid somewhere between 230 to 270 for the set which included shafts.

Stay away from the Proforms.

I went with Crane Gold rockers and am very happy with them. Summit had the 1.6 ratio versions for cheaper than the 1.5's. I think I only paid somewhere between 230 to 270 for the set which included shafts.

Stay away from the Proforms.

I had heard Crane went out of business, anyone know anything? I would think one of the other big companies would try to pick them up but times are tuff as hell.

What's up with the Proforms?? I've heard problems with adjusting hardware, but from what I hear you can use the hardware from the comps or Cranes. IDK, any info is always appreciated.

Crane did go out of business. I forgot, my bad. There is still some Crane stuff floating around though, but everything I saw was for the big blocks.

Proforms adjusting hardware eats itself alive and the rollers go flat.

Comp Cam's rockers are reasonably priced. Try Summit, Jegs, etc..

shaft not sure, but I have some angus roller rockers for stud mounted and I like them. Alot of ford and chevy guys like them, since thats what they use is stud mounted

If you can find them, there are the old stock cast iron adjustable rockers, like the ones for a 273. I would think you could find a set on ebay pretty cheap.

EDIT: I guess you were looking for roller rockers, but if you're on the cheap, this may be the way to go.

Just suck it up and get the Comp Cams Pro Magnum's. I'm turning 7500 rpm and never had an issue. You get what you pay for with rocker arms.

i have a set from ohio crank for abig block very nice roller tip and roller br. at shift and there pretty purple woo. cost was 250s id have to check to be shour..ill be back.

-
Back