-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda620

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a decent roller to put a bigblock I’m building into. Not particular as to what kind. Not really lookin for a big project. Just someplace to park and use what I’ve been building. I had a very nice 1967 barracuda. But didn’t have the heart to take it apart. Yea, it was that nice. Now I’m lookin for something. I’d like something reasonable?Priced to finish this project. Nothing needing a paint job. I’m not a body man. I’m now on disability. As such,free monies tight. Thanks for considering. I’ll look at all. Again,Tia, Mark

Last edited:
Hi Mark! Take a peek at the '77 Aspen roller that I've posted for sale here. Thanks and good luck with your search.

I think I found it. It appears nice. I’m just a
wanting to make a toy outta a bigblock car. I see it doesn’t have any interior. Hos the body,floors,trunk etc for rust? Is the heated,wipers etc there? Thanks!

Thanks for responding Mark.
Car is solid and rust free but it's had most every "creature comfort" removed for weight savings. It's best use would truly be as a drag car, which it had been when I purchased as a roller (previous owner had a 340 with a Dana rear under it). I got it running with the basic driveline that I mentioned in my ad, because I knew I would be having to move it/have it mobile because of a pending move, but it's far from ideal for a comfy cruiser.
It was blast to drive when it was running, even with a basically stock 318!!
Good luck with your search and thanks for looking! Alan

Windows lexan with pull up straps? Glass hood and trunk? A lot of mods I’d do for the big block r already done. Any other pics available? It’d be 13 hours to drive down. Is there a local u haul? Then I could get a one way rental if I liked it and wanted to take it on.

Last edited:
The windows are fixed in place (original glass). Yes the hood and deck are fiberglass, as well as the front bumper.
I feel that the biggest thing that this car has going for it is the rear axle housing and suspension. 8.75" rear was never offered in an F body. Was attempting to make this a bullet-proof, consistent bracket/drag car, starting at the rear and moving forward and for a variety of reasons, we haven't progressed.
Please feel free to call me at 386-205-5604 and if I don't answer (don't keep the phone on me constantly), leave a message and I'll get back to you.
Thanks again for your interest.

So stock steel wheels and tires. 8 3/4 housing. No diff? Gauges,fuel cell, anything not goin? Tryin to put this all together in my mind before I send u a deposit and drive down. Ur bout 13 hours away….

Has a 5.13 Strange Pro Gear, spool and Strange Pro 35 spline axles in a -489 center section that is currently installed in the car. This is included in/with the car.
Fuel cell, gauges, headers all come with the car.

I have a 67 notchback roller for sale. frames tied,rollbar,mini tubbed, dana 60 with 35 spline spool and moser axles 4;56 gear, all glass(no lexan) Barry grant fuel system, fuel cell. has title, original v8 formula s cuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back