Rolling Fenders With Rolling Tool & Sure Grip

-
Any members in the Fredricksburg or Kerville or San Antonio area that can come help you with some extra muscle?
Not sure, don't know anyone in the area. There is a club in San Antonio that I never joined. The meet-ups on Friday nights were quite a ways from me I don't drive at night (too many losses from deer hits). The other meet-ups are on Sunday mornings and I go to church. That's OK, I'll find a way to get this done. Nothing like a challenge, huh?!

Maybe try and get someone to help rotate the other side to give you some help. Buy a buddy a hamburger.

I go to church.
Nothing wrong with that. I’m actually wanting to put on a little clinic for the boys at my church. My son is 13 and I’m not sure a lot of kids are getting exposed to hand tools and basic mechanics.
You may have an opportunity here to reach out to a young man. Someone may consider it a great act of kindness for you to share your hobby with them.

Nothing wrong with that. I’m actually wanting to put on a little clinic for the boys at my church. My son is 13 and I’m not sure a lot of kids are getting exposed to hand tools and basic mechanics.
You may have an opportunity here to reach out to a young man. Someone may consider it a great act of kindness for you to share your hobby with them.
Yes, and thanks for the reminder!

PM me I can come help you. I’m in San Antonio. Have to go to Ft Worth for work next week. But hit me up and we can figure it out.

PM me I can come help you. I’m in San Antonio. Have to go to Ft Worth for work next week. But hit me up and we can figure it out.
BAM! There you go! Man I love this place! Way to step up, buddy!

Not sure, don't know anyone in the area. There is a club in San Antonio that I never joined. The meet-ups on Friday nights were quite a ways from me I don't drive at night (too many losses from deer hits). The other meet-ups are on Sunday mornings and I go to church. That's OK, I'll find a way to get this done. Nothing like a challenge, huh?!
@greymouser7 John, ain't you in the San Antonio area?
Am a bit busy (am taking 18 hours college this semester), but would be happy t omeet up with both members, -fridays and saturdays are the days I can usually take off - I left a message on Ricks70Duster340's member page/front door.

Am a bit busy (am taking 18 hours college this semester), but would be happy t omeet up with both members, -fridays and saturdays are the days I can usually take off - I left a message on Ricks70Duster340's member page/front door.
You’re still in school. I thought you were wrapping it up. Good for you. I’m still teaching nights and respect people that work their butts off all day and further their education it’s a tuff road for grown men and women to do.

-
Back