Ronnie Sox

-
He is doing ok but still fighting the cancer. I wish him the best as he is a first class act. Ron

Condolences to the Sox family, I didn't know how many of you young guys knew him, but He was Mr. 4-speed the fastest there ever was. He also was a nice guy and took time to talk to his fans. We will miss you Ron.

A visitation with family will be held Wednesday in Richmond, VA at Woody’s Funeral Home at the Parham Road Chapel, visitation will also be held at Rich & Thompson in Graham, NC on Thursday and Friday from 2-4 and 4-8 and will be followed with a Memorial Service on Saturday at 11:00.

http://www.nhra.com/apcm/templates/news_template.asp?articleid=11805&zoneid=8

Ronnie Sox, long regarded as one of the greatest four-speed drivers ever and voted No. 15 on NHRA’s list of Top 50 drivers, passed away April 22 after a long battle with cancer.
:sad2:

He was the best to ever row a true 4-speed without a question. May he rest in peace. Ron

he is my inspiration and hero ....and a cutee too

they call me Miss 4 speed for a reason ....and it was bcoz of the impression and influence that came from Mr. Ronnie Sox to me as a young person getting into Mopars

-
Back