Ross' Aspen

-
I have a guy that wanted $300 for a complete front suspension with disks and COP bars if you are interested. He wont part it out for the bars only, I tried. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you his email....and I will take your stock bars :snakeman:

I have a guy that wanted $300 for a complete front suspension with disks and COP bars if you are interested. He wont part it out for the bars only, I tried. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you his email....and I will take your stock bars :snakeman:

hmm maybe, seems kinda high though

Today was a great day! I went in to the glass shop and bought all NEW GLASS!!!!!! Now I just gotta wait a few days for it all to come in.

Well been busy trying to bust out the last of the body work on the car. I think I only have 20 hours or so into the hood and it's not quite done but I felt it was time to seal it with some dp90 and move on to other parts of the car.

dp902.jpg

dp903.jpg

dp904.jpg

dp905.jpg

dp906.jpg

dp907.jpg

dp908.jpg

Where did you get the rear quarter windows from? I got a 76 SE and want to get rid of the little squared windows. If I can't source some glass ones I was thinking about cutting some out to lexan.

Not no more you don't! (unless you had 2 of these cars, ha ha) that 76 SE is mine now (lol) and yeah I do have an extra set of "regular quarter windows for it;
one question I have about them (explains some of the "Weird" rust on these cars) is why did they glue the non SE/Premier (Volare version) from the INSIDE of the car rather than teh outside? Any fault in the quarter window adhesive is a sure trail for water entry; in that sense I like the smaller windows and the fiberglass plug they were put into, a lil better.
Can the F body quarter windows be put on from the outside of the body?

another Q; in the "Before" pictures I see that this car had a console/automatic in it; and then later pix show "3 pedals"; what ever became of that console? I need one that color. PM me regarding whether it may be available.

Ross....do wee need to have the "this is why Ross isn't allowed to open up a motor" talk again?

now you just can't post something like that without details.......... why is ross not allowed to open up a engine:dontknow:

but great work on the car tho.

Ross....do wee need to have the "this is why Ross isn't allowed to open up a motor" talk again?

now you just can't post something like that without details.......... why is ross not allowed to open up a engine:dontknow:

but great work on the car tho.

LOL I use to have problems with the mechanical side of things. I had to learn real quick with my new job at the resto shop as we do everything.

JR might be referring to when I put the oil slinger on backwards, ok I know he is!

Hey Ross,is there a way you can link this over to www.fbodymopars.com ? I know some of the gang over there would get quite a kick out of your project. Thanks

I actually signed up for that site awhile ago, but then some stuff went down about one of my friends and I wasn't too impressed.

I will post it up though for yha, give me a little time.

I am also on aspenrt.com but the thread looks very similar to the one here.

unfortunately no, I have been busy with work, the new GF, the swinger, broke, getting the shop finished ect.... Don't worry I haven't given up and there should be some more progress soon.

I also need to find another '67-'69 barracuda bumper core so I can continue with the thin bumper conversion.

Go Ross Go!!!!!!! :cheers:

Looking great =P~=P~=P~

to be young again :angry7:

-
Back