Not open for further replies.

splitty

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a self built rotisserie up for sale. Its well built and heavy duty. It is a nice piece and works excellent. We had a four door 68 Catalina convertible on it recently. The only other car ever on it was my 73 duster.

It has hydraulic jacks on both ends and is fully adjustable, length, height, and center of gravity. It is on casters and rolls around easily. It is located in NE Ohio. It is in storage but I can get pics if there is any interest. Just let me know.

I would take $550.00 for it. I have A couple hundred more than that in it, at least. Or make me a reasonable offer I will at least consider it.

Thanks fabo, Splitty.

I'm interested if you can get pics. I'm curious how you mounted the cars to the rotisserie. I have a '69 Charger that is stripped to a bare shell and the rotisserie would make the body work job easier.
Thanks
Dan

You bolt it up to the frame. Usually where the bumper brackets bolt up. There are brackets that I have that you use to make the connection.

I will dig it out tomorrow and take some pics and attempt to load them on here.

I would not miss represent it, It will handle your charger with ease. If your seriously looking for a rotisserie I doubt you will find a nicer one for less money.
Plus I would be willing to meet you part way if a Cleveland guy and a Pittsburgh guy can work a deal. lmao..

Sounds good. I'll wait for pics. I'm tired of laying under the car to weld in subframe connectors and strip undercoating.

I feel ya man. I was stripping undercoating off mine when I decided to build the rotisserie. Some guys are going to help me move it into the shop right after the browns are done woopin on the patriots. I will get some pics and post em up in a couple hours.

It is made out of 3/16 American made steel. If you need more pics let me know I have more. Or if you want to I can text them to you so you can zoom in on the pics.

No it spins it pretty easy, one handed, once you find its center of gravity. I pm'd you back. I didn't think I did it right and sent you two I think. Sorry.

Too bad you are so far away. Just looked it up. 740 mile round trip. Looks very well made and priced right. Shouldn't last too long at that price. Can't hardly buy the materials for that.

Too bad you are so far away. Just looked it up. 740 mile round trip. Looks very well made and priced right. Shouldn't last too long at that price. Can't hardly buy the materials for that.

I have a couple hundred more than that in it. I just wanted to pass it along to another mopar guy. Hopefully the next owner does the same when he is done with it. When not in use it breaks down into a nice neat little package that doesnt take up much room, which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back