Route 66 map/book recomendations

-
My Dart is unfortunately caught in project hell and as a result, not ready. Partly because of me and partly out of my control. There are some things I probably should have just left as "future work", but the plan was always to drive the car out (no trailer) and so I wanted to make sure everything was 100%. I don't like rushing things and cutting corners, regardless. Ended up being a way bigger project than planned, unfortunately. :(

Since I'm in AZ and we still have access to the event, we're going to drive the AZ leg of Route 66 in my truck and then meet up with everyone in Albuquerque on the 17th. Then we'll drive down to Roswell with the group and attend the race there too. I already submitted the expression of interest for Sick Smokies for 2025. That one looks really cool. Should be interesting seeing a bunch of gassers driving the Tail of the Dragon lol.

i hope my dart is actually ready. still has a oil lead but screw it i'n sending it.. driving it from NJ. will be about a 4000 miled trip all together..

i also cliscked the interest thing on the smokies.. after the hurricane who knows what it will be like still next year.. lots of roads and bridges are gone down there now..

-
Back