Status
Not open for further replies.

duster731

young gun
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for both....... Sb edel air gap intake in nice condition not milled or messed with and a holley 650 dp nice working condition..... Both are going on a 318 thanks

I got a DP (its either a 700 or 750, cant tell, no choke tower) and a brand new air-gap I would sell you. $475 plus shipping for the pair.

Hey! I got one of those air gap type LA Magnum intakes that I am not using; worked fine when last used. It's polished...$130 and it's yours. I think I saw a carburetor on craigslist last night; it was a 650 or 750 brand new in the box for $250. Let me know if you want the intake and I can run it up to you.

Pm sent

Dodge74 thanks for the offer is it like brand new or just needs cleaning and is it a edelbrock air gap intake for small block la engines

I've got a new, still in the original box air gap for the LA engine plus a recently redone Holley 650 but it's a vacuum secondary carb. $325 plus shipping for both if you're interested.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I've got a new, still in the original box air gap for the LA engine plus a recently redone Holley 650 but it's a vacuum secondary carb. $325 plus shipping for both if you're interested.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Very interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back