RPM's Parts Buyer Feedback Thread

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Hi FABO people. My name is Scott (RPM). I am starting this thread as a feedback thread for people that have purchased car parts from me off of FABO. A good portion of you know who I am and have purchased parts from me. Thank you very much ! I ask that any individual that has purchased from me in the past and present will add a brief comment on how the transaction went for you as a buyer from me. This site is getting large enough with great people that I would like to have others see what kind of individual they are dealing with when dealing with me. I ask that this thread stay on topic with the responses. Be fair and be truthful. As always I strive to make the best transactions I can. Your comments will be appreciated and used for further references. THANKS FABO for a great site and opportunity.

-RPM

I think this thread will be filled up with "good guy alert's" for ya scott, yur top notch and that's all there is to it. :cheers:

RPM is a top shelf seller here and glad to have him here to bring parts to the table for us to get a shot at before they hit e-bay
on a scale of 1 to 5 RPM is a solid 5

Thank you for being here RPM :cheers:

Oh Ok on a scale of one to ten he's a elevin (he gives great packaging) :cheers:

Oh Ok on a scale of one to ten he's a elevin (he gives great packaging) :cheers:

:-D:-D The same goes to you waggin :cheers: a solid eleven bud :cheers:

Ok, Add me to the list of members who know that RPM / Scott is a great guy to deal with :-D. I have bought from him several times, all flawless transactions!! Last time he sent me a free Mopar calendar w/ a t-shirt purchase 8).

:toothy7: :wave: :smile: :wav:

Demon Tee 002.jpg

Yup same here..I bought dog dish caps from him...he said they were nice caps...My wife said holy $H%T are they nice.... top notch guy, parts could have been thrown out the window and not been hurt thats how good the packing was...I got a free calendar too ...

We exchanged a couple PM's, I sent cash and RPM sent the item before he got paid. Can't get much better than that.:drinkers: Here's a toast to ya.
:wav::wav:

Hi FABO people. My name is Scott (RPM). I am starting this thread as a feedback thread for people that have purchased car parts from me off of FABO. A good portion of you know who I am and have purchased parts from me. Thank you very much ! I ask that any individual that has purchased from me in the past and present will add a brief comment on how the transaction went for you as a buyer from me. This site is getting large enough with great people that I would like to have others see what kind of individual they are dealing with when dealing with me. I ask that this thread stay on topic with the responses. Be fair and be truthful. As always I strive to make the best transactions I can. Your comments will be appreciated and used for further references. THANKS FABO for a great site and opportunity.

-RPM
Top notch seller. Accurate descriptions, fair prices and good shipping. I watch his sales all the time. Tom

I for one buy parts.I am putting to gather a barracuda.The one thing I can say about scott is he,s very fair in price{not like most of you trying to get rich off of the first thing you try to sell} SORRY scott.His part are better then he describes,If scott has it and I need it it,s sold.I am into this for the hobby and think if we are mopar people then we should sell are parts cheap or trade as much as possible just to see other mopars on the road.And for the get rich quick people on hear go to ebay and try your luck. Mark

Well said Mark, nuthin wrong with makin a profit just some people git stupid, scott yer a gentleman and a scholar Thank's for all you do :cheers:

Sent my parts before he received my payment. Parts are perfect, exactly as described and at a fair price. Big thumbs up Scott, thanks.

Sent my parts before he received my payment. Parts are perfect, exactly as described and at a fair price. Big thumbs up Scott, thanks.

Ditto!! Shipped parts, before I sent payment. Scott let me know when you receive the $$. Parts awesome as described and quick ship. No hesitation on buying again. Thanks again!

4spdragtop

Scott, I keep seeing this thread updating with positive comments so I will buy something off ya. As soon as you post something I am looking for. :)

Good job.

Grant

RPM, better than gold.

Saw my car in a magazine and sent me a few copies in the mail for free.

I hope to return the favor some day.

RPM
you sent some awesome parts and did excellent followup
I'll look forward to getting some more early a stuff if you have any
Thanks
Kurt

Bought some parts from RPM for my dart, everything went very smoothly and I got the parts today. Great doin business with ya Scott!

RPM is an excellent seller. bought a small interior part. it was nicer than expected. good communication, good shipping. will definitely buy from again.

Tryin to toot your own horn huh Scott? Just Kidding. Scotts a great guy to deal with. The parts I got from him were in awesome shape and at a great price too!

Jake

RPM is one of the good guys. Fast shipping and cheap on the parts...takes two people to open the box!..lol..j/k, my package arrived when he said it would and it was better than described.

I bought a few little parts from Scott. I would say they were better than advertised. Very fast shipping, great packing. Thanks.

I, as with other buyers, say Scott is most likely the best seller on the net. I hope his trusting nature will not be taken advantagously by the unscrupulous.

-
Back