RU Faster Than A Redneck

-
Yep. My wife and I caught it. We were cracking up. The host really plays up the "redneck" thing :toothy10: Funny/silly show with some pretty cool cars. I'll watch it again...

Pat

It aint to bad. Good for a laugh. Just seen the one with Kenny Wallace.
I'll watch it again. Kind of like the guy from the old HEMI commercials.
He's a hoot!

He kind of over played it though I thought. All of them are a little to cocky

The one with Wallace was pretty awesome! Put that Lamborghini in his place for sure! Lol

It would be better if he was really a red neck and not an actor ! Same with that cable guy . Theys makin money off of some thing ive been my whole life . And there a fake ! Ok i feel better

It would be better if he was really a red neck and not an actor ! Same with that cable guy . Theys makin money off of some thing ive been my whole life . And there a fake ! Ok i feel better

Cable guy is fake making people laugh. He is a comedian. Comedians do whatever it takes to make people laugh. If acting is what it takes, then so be it

This time i have to go with dd lol Its too retarted . make it more bout the cars less bout the hosts dum *** its just like pinks its more bout the host then the cars . Who knows maybe as they get more into the show it may do like pinks and get more on the cars .. I guess we will see

I have seen a few episodes. Its kinda boring....and only halfway entertaining IMO.

Here is something that might raise your eyebrows a lil'

[ame="http://youtu.be/F3mGfuWqgLI"]302 Found[/ame]

In the End...American Iron and Torque Wins....the victor is usually the guy/car with the most Torque....not the most Horsepower.

I beleve this was shot at a location [central west coast of Florida] near me,as a matter of fact my son used to race his nissan 240sx here very popular spot for the import crowd, not many old school muscle cars, but no matter how fast you are there is always a spankin waitin fer ya!!

i beleve this was shot at a location [central west coast of florida] near me,as a matter of fact my son used to race his nissan 240sx here very popular spot for the import crowd, not many old school muscle cars, but no matter how fast you are there is always a spankin waitin fer ya!!

x10!

-
Back