Rust free fenders 69 dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a guy wher I live that has a pair of NOS 68 fenders for sale. the marker light is different but that can be changed. Let me know if that is of interest to you and I will get his contact info for you. Just so you know these fenders are not cheap!

There is a guy wher I live that has a pair of NOS 68 fenders for sale. the marker light is different but that can be changed. Let me know if that is of interest to you and I will get his contact info for you. Just so you know these fenders are not cheap!

68 fenders wont work without additional modification.. its more than just the marker lights.. trust me on this LOL .. the headlight bucket placement is different 68 to 69, and the tops of the fenders (the part under the hood) is different and needs modified. When I first got my Dart, it had no fenders, all I could find at the time to get her on the road was a pair of 68 fenders.. They all look the same, and I too thought just the marker light was the issue (no big deal) .. boy what a project it turned out to be. LOL .. There are people with 68 Darts that would kill for NOS fenders, I would hate to see them butchered to work on the 69 ya know?

I can get a Drivers side, PM me for their contact info.

Would like to buy a pair of NOS fenders for 69 GTS. Will pay top $$$$ . Thanks

If I had to do it all over again, I would've gone with the AMD fenders.. they werent available yet when I was redoing the Dart.. I remember seeing their display at the Nats a couple years back, and they had a Dart fender in the tent.. I got all excited, then they told me it was an NOS fender, one of the ones they used to get all the stuff set up to make their own... that it would be another year til they were available.. LOL ..They look pretty sweet... maybe someday I will re-redo the Dart LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back