rust questions

-

hw612

The Mopar Martian.
Reaction score
okay so i got pictures from a guy ive been talking to who has a 74 sport for 500 bucks he saved from the crusher, there arent many pics and they arent excellent but the major rust spots are a rocker which i wouldnt mind replacing and holes where the trunk weather stripping would be, and to my knowledge the floors are pretty solid, my major concern would be on the frame where the torsion bars connect, if that is too far gone is the car screwed?

no its not too hard to fix if your getting a mopar for 500 bucks its gona need work we had a 1973 swinger that was rusted out at both torsion bars and rear leaf spring connectors we had it fixed within a couple days lots of welding its not to hard once you get it going buy it buy it buy it

im the only one he will sell it to! and he needs a month to transfer title to his name.
i called he said its all solid.

i get...

1974 dodge dart sport

VIN: LL29G4G204658

NO motor, tranny, radiator, fenders, grill, rear bumper, front seats, drivers glass.

HAS junk 8 1/4, disc brakes, good glass, EXTREMELY NICE DASH.

damn guys i have to see it first!
if i find holes in the underside or frame its bad juju...
buttttt i dont think i will!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know, it's missing a ton of stuff looking at your list.

"NO motor, tranny, radiator, fenders, grill, rear bumper, front seats, drivers glass.

HAS junk 8 1/4,".................this stuff is gonna run you well over $1500+

There is a guy down here in iowa that has a rolling shell of a 72 Dart looks to be in good shape actually he has it for sale on the forums. He quoted med less then $500 for it.

"NO motor, tranny, radiator, fenders, grill, rear bumper, front seats, drivers glass.

okay but remember i have a 440 in the works and turning it into a demon so a 72 front clip will come, it's gonna have a cage, in the the end it will be a steetable drag car. turning it into a 72 will also make it lighter, its a damn good start, and deal IMO.

There is a guy down here in iowa that has a rolling shell of a 72 Dart looks to be in good shape actually he has it for sale on the forums. He quoted med less then $500 for it.
Kinda hooked on the duster, demon and sport body now. lol:toothy10:

-
Back