Rust Valley Restorations

-

Bobacuda

Reaction score
My wife and I really enjoy the show and the folks in it. However, knowing how reality shows go, I have to ask the Canadians here if:
1. There are really that many old car wrecking yards in that area of Canada?
2. Are there really that many restoration shops in that small of an area?
3. Are the folks in the TV show as likeable in real life as they are on the show?
4. And finally, when they talk “dollars,” they are talking Canadian not US, correct?

Is that the show with Dee Snider and Ron Jeremy ?
Out of curiosity, I had to look it up. That's freakin hilarious right there ^^^!! Spot on, I might add.

:lol:

1688843695241.png

There are still some old wrecking yards around up here the car culture for old cars is as big here as down south, there are several body shops just in our small town that cater to old cars so lots in BC, we ( Canadians are very friendly people lol, ) so while I have never met these guys I do know people that have met them, even a guy that bought a car at his last auction apparently there exactly as on TV, All prices are in CDN funds, now where I live on Vancouver island our weather is like Washington state, LOTS of rain all winter but mild, hardly ever snow so still lots of old cars around.

I saw the episode where he was selling all of his cars because he had sold the land. Bad Chad is located in Canada as well but he hasn't been on tv in a couple of years

I saw the episode where he was selling all of his cars because he had sold the land. Bad Chad is located in Canada as well but he hasn't been on tv in a couple of years
Dan, Mike Hall has a few cars u may be interested in. I know they seem like hacks on the show but their body and paint work is supposed to be very very good. I know a guy that bought a couple of done cars. I haven’t seen the cars. He speaks highly of them. Kim

Dan, Mike Hall has a few cars u may be interested in. I know they seem like hacks on the show but their body and paint work is supposed to be very very good. I know a guy that bought a couple of done cars. I haven’t seen the cars. He speaks highly of them. Kim
I've seen the 64 Pontiac wagon they did a while back up close at a show here last summer, it belongs to a local family. The bodywork was very good, as was the paint and interior, really good looking car.

Bad Chad is in Nova Scotia. His show is no longer on tv but on you tube instead. I heard he travels in the summer going to different shows. Bobby

-
Back