Rustoleum Red engine paint?

-
I have yet to find a spray bomb in that color here in Canada. I even had to special order big block orange and small block blue.

Anyone know where to get chrysler industrial red rattle cans here or in the states?

I have yet to find a spray bomb in that color here in Canada. I even had to special order big block orange and small block blue.

Anyone know where to get chrysler industrial red rattle cans here or in the states?

I bought my Rustoleum at Auto Zone. I used the Chrysler industrial red.

Here's a couple pictures of my engine. I tried to pick pictures that showed the color as it looks by the naked eye. IMO it's just a shade lighter than the original red.

Attachments

• DSC02212.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 675
  • Romac balancer #1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 665
I have some engine paints in plasticote(Yuck) and someduplicolor cans. Also have a can of caliper paint from VHT. It's a deep red,pretty close to my 60 gal porter cable compressor.

This a pic from my restoration thread. Even though it's a lousy pic,the tone is closest to what came out. The rest of the pics turned out orange.

IMG_1218.jpg

I used Duplicolor Chrysler Industrial Red. It has held up very well.

Attachments

• barracuda 106 (2).jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,174
  • barracuda 123 (2).jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 642
Awesome! Thats the color for my bb. Duplicolor can be had locally but they will likey have to order it in.

I have some engine paints in plasticote(Yuck) and someduplicolor cans. Also have a can of caliper paint from VHT. It's a deep red,pretty close to my 60 gal porter cable compressor.

This a pic from my restoration thread. Even though it's a lousy pic,the tone is closest to what came out. The rest of the pics turned out orange.

IMG_1218.jpg

I used Duplicolor Chrysler Industrial Red. It has held up very well.

Both of those look really nice.

Thanks fishy! Im using the VHT on my block and maybe elsewhere as well. It's a nice deep red but is a semi gloss when dry. The paint was still wet in that pic,lol!

-
Back