rwd conversion

-

drgrcr3603

Reaction score
anyone need a rear wheel drive conversion k member and front suspension from a dodge daytona have no ideal what its worth but i just bought the car and im putting a jegster front half on to run super gas with the car

im in columbus ohio ,im cutting the car off at the firewall so you can have the front just make a offer ,i have no ideal what its worth ,todd

I would be interested in your parts.I'm located near Lima OH but my daughter's boyfriend works in Cols and probably could pick it up.Give me a call 419-236-4925 Any pics would help.

i will be working on the car this weekend ,ill take some pics before i diassemble the car

i have never heard of this it sounds tight. i will be interested in seeing the pics when you get them up. i have a '89 lebaron turbo that would be sweet as a rwd

If someone else hasn't already bought it, I am interested. As long as it is the MP kit from several years ago. I have a Turismo project that could really use it. The way we have it done now is kinda iffy. I'll shoot you a PM.

-
Back