s o s any Boise members can help stranded traveler?

-

mischiefdart

Reaction score
Traveling cross country in a 68 D100 and the engine is misbehaving. In pendleton oregon and heading your way. Hopefully be there by morning.

Update. Points rubber wore down so much points were not opening. Were fine when I left Seattle. Had a spare set with me and field tuned it so it is running fine now. Could use a timing light and feeler gauge. Heading to a friends in boulder Colorado on my way home to Delaware. Should be ok. Thanks.

What's your ETA on the Denver area? I have a dwell meter, timing light, big shop, etc. I work insane hours, but I'd be more than happy to help.

I've got a job set for 4pm, but should be home by 7pm or so. You've got my #

If your Boulder friend or Joe's don't work out I could be back up. Live in the foothills a little outside of Denver though.

I am in Boise....prob too late, but if needed give me a shout.. I will email you my phone # if your still in need of some equipment.

-RPM

I am in steamboat springs heading to boulder today. Truck is running strong. Not bad for the eyeball points adjustment and just backed off the timing so it is not pinging. When I get to my buddies I will see if I can make some arrangements. Thanks.

He's good to go Kim, I guess his buddy had everything he needed. Got a pm from him on Friday.

Made it home to Delaware. Thanks for all the offers to help. Wish I had more time so l could have stopped to say hello.

Me too had a 68 in high school,everybody made fun of her but she never let me down

-
Back