-

slickchick

pedal cars only
Reaction score
:sad8: in South Carolina last wed.

Attachments

• 542621_448158818585555_1161137299_n.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 1,058
Hope that the driver wasn't injuried and that he is in good condition now. Sad about the car. 68 GTXs are not so common!

ugh, hope everyone is safe. Looks like this happened in mid February.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/21284693/car-impaled-by-guard-rail-driver-taken-to-hospital
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) - The South Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating a crash on SC 544 that sent one person the hospital.
According the SCHP website, the crash happened just before 8 a.m. on SC 544 and Big Block Road.
The driver of the car ran off the road and struck a guard rail. The driver was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Traffic in the area was backed up for a while during the crash cleanup.

I cant imagine how the driver could have been "treated for his injuries".. Hope I'm wrong..

Ouch :coffee2: Looks like a bad hit for the driver and that 68 GTX is totaled I hope the drive is ok :coffee2:

Boy, that does look bad! Amazing how the trunk kind of curled up and got pulled up there. I second that about the driver.....hope he's all right. I know one thing....."putting your foot in it" with a Sure-Grip in the rain can go wrong in a hurry.

I am not sure which is harder to look at... That or a picture of Rosie O'Donnel and Oprah making out nude... YIKES

That damage to the car, that driver is lucky to be alive

Unlucky car. Seat belt/shoulder belt use? Driver lucky to have injuries to recover from. Hope he pulls through OK.

IMO, the wet pavement in front of the car was caused by the car. The drive and road behind the car look dry. Wonder if the yellow jet ski in the background figured into the crash.

I google mapped it and it was a parking lot light post not a guard rail. The only thing in the area he could have hit other cars aside. left front fender damage looks a bit "out of place" wheel looks kind of chewed on the side also. They were steering into the slide - weird accident on what appears a straight dry road. Speed kills not only people but cars.
For sale one of one cone top 68 gtx! (yeah, bad joke)

My buddy is a Sheriff deputy corner and some of the stuff he sees is why I don't want to be a cop. His Hemi Charger and weekly 140mph+ runs are why I DO want to be a cop...

-
Back