Sad news for guys over 50?

-

Cudaroy

Reaction score
I just read somewhere that guys over 50 are invisible to women. But then it came to me that they wouldn't be able to pick me out in a lineup!

Unfortunately, the lineup part is not true!!!! It's only when they discover we don't have teeth or money that we are invisible!!!

I got one woman that I am not invisible to, and that is all that matters! 29 years this may!

I can NOT understand how I would be invisible to women with the size of me compared to a younger man?!?!?!?!?

I'm over 50 and I assure you thats a crock of ****...sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you dont care...

A big bank account attracts more women than anything else you might have that's big. Age doesn't matter that much.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-22 at 10.44.07 AM.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 464
I met my wife 6 years ago, she is cute as heck, sure as heck isn't fat.I was 59 1/2, she was 43...She had more money then me.And a really nice Dart Drag car, along with a really nice 69 Camaro BB.
It was love at first sight,we met at the drags, we are happy as can be together, been married 5 years.

Attachments

• 165666_1530446027392_4023196_n.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 463
I met my wife 6 years ago, she is cute as heck, sure as heck isn't fat.I was 59 1/2, she was 43...She had more money then me.And a really nice Dart Drag car, along with a really nice 69 Camaro BB.
It was love at first sight,we met at the drags, we are happy as can be together, been married 5 years.

so how did you sell the Camaro for ?

Lmao, my wife would disagree :D:D I guess Arkansas ladies are just real polite ;)

Fortunately mine grabbed me when I was 29. After 26 more years, she probably wishes I was invisible...

Here's my pic below...

You're only as young as the women you feel...

Charlie Harper

As Grampa told when I was a wee piker -if it effs , floats or flies -rent , If it's got tits or tires it's gonna cost ya big one way or another .It took me a lot of years and lost personal property to figure out the wisdom of this .

As Grampa told when I was a wee piker -if it effs , floats or flies -rent , If it's got tits or tires it's gonna cost ya big one way or another .It took me a lot of years and lost personal property to figure out the wisdom of this .

Something tells me if I ever would have met my grandfather he would have said the same :D Good one cannucky :cheers: sorry you went threw that and I have seen a couple of my friends loose everything just becouse she was tired of the life, and :wack: they can do it to us (some times they do deserve it)..

Quote "so how much did you sell the Camaro for"

Still have the Camaro, it's bad A**, I had my Ebody Cuda, and Duster, along with our 62 300, so it's more then even. She's had the car 30 yrs, as long as I have had my Cuda.......Her Camaro makes her happy, making her happy, gives me joy, which is the secret to our relationship....[

Attachments

• 528794_2932449436601_238481476_n.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 335
Something tells me if I ever would have met my grandfather he would have said the same :D Good one cannucky :cheers: sorry you went threw that and I have seen a couple of my friends loose everything just becouse she was tired of the life, and :wack: they can do it to us (some times they do deserve it)..
went through it more than once in one form or another but that is part of living and I would rather have lived and lost than had a "perfect boring life" , the big one well my only regret was that I didn't do it much much sooner , you know what they say -divorce costs so much because when its worth it it's really worth it .

Quote "so how much did you sell the Camaro for"

Still have the Camaro, it's bad A**, I had my Ebody Cuda, and Duster, along with our 62 300, so it's more then even. She's had the car 30 yrs, as long as I have had my Cuda.......Her Camaro makes her happy, making her happy, gives me joy, which is the secret to our relationship....[

Sounds to me like 'happy wife happy life'. :D

If you think you're invisible, let out a fart and find out the real truth.......

I turn invisible to my wife as soon as I mention car parts....
I kinda like the "Stealth" mode nowadays.

-
Back