safe space for those who disagree with disagreeing

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
in order to preserve the unity of our forum here, i have taken the liberty to create a "disagreable" post

so, anytime you disagree with someone, you can scoot over here and disagree with this post, thereby projecting your disagreeance onto this post while saving the feelings of the person you actually disagree with

of course, if you disagree with someones elses disagreeing you can come up over here and disagree with this post instead of the person who disagreed with you

th.jpg

th (1).jpg

th (2).jpg

th (3).jpg

I totally agree!!!.......Wait a minute...did I say that out loud????

Treblig

i think its the big red X that does it. If they changed it to a red forman all would be well.
a71438ea9123ab01e8e063c6b18e83af8b7a86d52da65cda28be8765157f5bfc.jpg

Hmmmmmm------I don't facebook but this is devolving into what I imagine facebook to be-----------------
I guess I am failing to see the relevance, not that there need be any-------------------

In my house I can disagree all I want...but in the end one person can be right, the other person is the husband.

treblig

Hmmmmmm------I don't facebook but this is devolving into what I imagine facebook to be-----------------
I guess I am failing to see the relevance, not that there need be any-------------------

This site is becoming more and more like facebook every day.

To what degree are to going to take this? I cant agree more. Or less.
FABOOK
Just havent figured out the ok part.

-
Back