Said goodbye...

-

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
to my Aspen and Ramcharger today. Couple more to go then I can start on something I really want :cheers:

IMG_5299.JPG

Wow, someone bought a two for one huh? Good for you. Hope you get what you want.

hey craig. glad you were able to sell some cars. so you can get to work on something new and exciting. will you be at spring fling?

I need to free up some cash too. What are you planning on getting?

I'm working on a deal for another a-body

Wow, someone bought a two for one huh? Good for you. Hope you get what you want.

I just about gave it away. It's heading up your way, the guy is from the Chicago area. I let both go for $2k.

hey craig. glad you were able to sell some cars. so you can get to work on something new and exciting. will you be at spring fling?

I wasn't going to Spring Fling this because of a "scheduling conflict", but that may change. I might be able to make it out for a day.

I just about gave it away. It's heading up your way, the guy is from the Chicago area. I let both go for $2k.

Congrat's on the sale Craig. I know what you mean about giving them away. I basicly just gave away my 98 Ram. Nobody wants to cough up any good money.

Jack

Hey Jack,

I know what you mean, thats why I still haven't sold the Duster in Hawaii yet. I still gotta sell the Duster I have here in Vegas.

gee; that pic looks familiar; had a few issues like the truck didn't want to leave "home" or something but we made it. Craig; didn't know you were on here.

congrats on the sale dude, its good your freeing up some more money
you practicaly gave those two away

Aloha HawaiiDuster aka Craig...I think there was a guy locally looking to buy the Duster from you. I could be wrong...but check the MoparsHawaii site or your PM's from that site....

Aloha Mike

-
Back